Woodland Elementary School Building Goals:
1) We will foster a positive school climate of a caring community which respects and values diversity.
2) We will integrate rigorous and engaging reading and writing instruction across all content areas.
3) We will apply the concepts of differentiated instruction in order to best meet the needs of all learners.
4) We will help students to develop appropriate skills and strategies to use when conflicts arise.
5) We will encourage critical thinking, collaboration, communication and creativity.
Unique Experiences/Opportunities Available at Woodland:
- PAWS Positive Behavior Program
- PUPS Peer Leadership Program
- Student of the Month Awards
- Bulldog Choir
- Walking Club
- Picasso Night Art Show/STEAM Night
- Woodland Makerspace
- Girls On The Run (sponsored by Woodland PTA)
- Woodland Walk-a-Thon
- YMCA Latchkey Program (before & after school)