- Starting today yellow flex pass cards will no longer allow you to leave for your lunch. If you would like a new flex pass be sure to pick an application up outside the attendance office or in the reception area.
- Freshmen Executive Committee Members our next meeting will be this coming Wednesday, November 3 during your lunch period. Bring your lunch! See you there!
- Senior Meeting and senior Panoramic Class Photo will be Thursday, November 4th @ 9:00 am in the auditorium.
- Attention boys trying out for boys basketball this year. This is important information about tryouts. FOR FRESHMEN TRYING OUT - Your first day of tryouts is MONDAY, November 1, from 6:00-9:00. Practice schedules have been sent out on Final Forms emails. To try out you MUST have checked "boys basketball" on Final Forms, you MUST have all of the appropriate Final Forms signed by you and a parent, and you MUST have a current OHSAA physical on file in the athletic office. No exceptions. If you have questions, see Coach Close, Coach Boyle or Coach Black.
- The following colleges will be here to visit with interested students in Counseling Conference Room:
- 11/1- Baldwin Wallace University @ 9:00 AM.
Remember to fill out a College Visit Form to attend! You can find them in the Counseling Office with Mrs. Leonardi.
- ATTENTION Club Interact Members! You need to go to room 224 today to pick up FIELD TRIP PERMISSION FORMS if you signed up to go to the FOOD BANK this Wednesday after school. ALSO, ALL members going THIS SATURDAY to WEST GEAUGA HIGH SCHOOL need a FIELD TRIP FORM. STOP BY TODAY- ROOM 224.
- Oak and Embers Tavern Hudson is hiring hosts & bussers. Stop by tuesday-Sunday from 2-4pm to complete an application.
For more information on job postings see the Job Opportunity Board in the Counseling Office.
Lost & Found: